Senior Project Manager
IPUT is the largest unlisted property vehicle in Ireland with an unrivalled track record in delivering superior income returns to shareholders.
IPUT has evolved into one of the leading commercial property funds in Europe. Focused on Dublin, we own and manage over 5m sq ft of prime commercial property valued at in excess of €2.3bn. Our portfolio is characterised by the quality of our assets and we own some of the finest office buildings in Dublin city centre occupied by leading domestic and global companies.
Our future plans are ambitious and reflect the quality and sustainability of our portfolio. We have a planned development programme of €500m over the next 5 years.
Our dedication to quality does not stop at our buildings. We also invest in people, offering excellent career prospects in a growing and dynamic business environment. As part of our continued growth, we are seeking a high-calibre Senior Project Manager to join our Development and Construction Team.
Reporting to the Heads of Development & Construction and working on new development and refurbishment projects, the role will involve:
• Working with a highly experienced development team on projects from early concept stage through procurement, design and construction to completion and handover
• Working with the development team to ensure the safe delivery of high quality sustainable projects, at all times respecting the environment and the local community
• Liaising with IPUT and Tenant design construction teams
• Advise on engaging best quality consultants and contractors to ensure delivery of premium quality developments
• Ensure IPUT is fully compliant with all statutory and regulatory requirements
• Ability to provide high-level updates for IPUT Senior Management Team and Board of Directors
• Performing risk management to minimise Fund risk / exposure
• Third level degree in Project Management, Engineering or Quantity Surveying with between 5 and 7 years experience in the project management of large retail or office developments, including a number in the role of Lead Project Manager
• Strong analytical skills
• Well-developed interpersonal skills and ability to communicate in a professional manner
• Proficient use of the project management software packages
• Take a leadership role in IPUT’s commitment to health and safety, craftmanship, respect for neighbours and the environment
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email a cover letter together with an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.