Senior Facilities Manager
IPUT is Ireland’s premier property company with a portfolio of 95 properties and an asset value, including development pipeline, of almost €3 billion. IPUT owns many of Dublin’s landmark office buildings and has interests in some of the city’s key retail centres. IPUT has an ambitious vision to continue to build on its current position with a number of landmark office and retail development opportunities. The business also continues to grow its international investor base attracting some of the world’s leading financial institutions and investors.
Our dedication to quality does not stop at our buildings. We also invest in people, offering excellent career prospects in a growing and dynamic business environment. We are now seeking a Senior Facilities Manager, preferably with expertise in Hard Services FM, to be part of a growing team to manage the IPUT portfolio of buildings.
Reporting to the Head of Asset Services, and working as a key member of the portfolio management team, the role will involve:
• Responsibility for ensuring all IPUT multilet properties are managed to the highest standard to enhance occupier experience in line with the IPUT brand
• Proactive day-to-day facilities management including an on-site presence to promote strong working relationships with building management teams, tenants and third-party advisors.
• Budget and financial management, including procurement and oversight of all services.
• Manage all service and contractor related agreements and delivery including service level agreements.
• Responsibility for site services risk management and compliance with all statutory requirements.
• Conducting building asset life cycle analysis and management of building sinking funds.
• Constantly pursue enhanced building sustainability with a focus on energy management strategies.
• Liaising with the IPUT development team on refurbishments and new developments.
• Previous experience (min. 7 years), and related qualification, in office Facilities Management or Mechanical and Electrical Services Engineering.
• Experience in managing medium to large scale property portfolios, including multi-let office buildings, and a strong awareness of building service charges.
• Experience in the procurement of hard and soft facilities management services including preparation of detailed tender documentation and general budget and financial management.
• Excellent project management skills with a proven track record in managing third party providers.
• Experience in managing buildings in line with Environmental, Social & Governance and Health & Safety principles and best practice.
• Full clean drivers licence.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email a cover letter together with an up to date CV to email@example.com